Wednesday, September 17

Will someone please return my...


....ANKLES to me?! I am one of the "lucky" one who didn't even start to have feet swelling until about week 36. I could not imagine dealing with it for months... But I am glad it will only be a short time before things (well, "some" things) start to get back to normal.


In other news, our very good friend's Misty and Tim had their first lil bundle of joy on Tuesday morning via c-section. Mom, baby and Dad are all doing well. I got to visit Baby Christian at lunchtime today and he is one of the most beautiful, well-behaved newborns I have ever seen. They have been truly blessed with an angel! I hope to go take a peek at him tomorrow as well. If they approve, I'll post some pics of Baybe Jennerek's future best bud, Christian, later this week...

No comments: