Baby Jennerek was delivered at 6:42am this morning. Mother and baby are doing well and she just had her first meal. Jenn did well last night and wasn't too uncomfortable until around 5am. She pushed for thirty minutes and now we're the proud parents of (name TBA). The check from Skittles never made it so Skittles Skaggs is off the list along with Picaboo.
She weighs 6 pounds 1 oz - a formal email announcement and pictures to follow later today.
Sunday, September 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congratulations! i woke up this morning and immediately checked my blackberry for the news, then I checked the 'blog'...before having my first cup of coffee! :) What a wonderful way to start out the day and week! Can't wait to see pictures and learn of the name!
Karen
Welcome, Baby Jennerek. I am so excited to meet you. Looking forward to seeing your first pictures, too.
Great news, Jenn and Derek! Uncle Tom and I are thrilled for you! Can't wait to meet her!
Aunt Nona
I saw the pictures on e-mail. She is absolutely gorgeous! I will call in a few days once the hubbub has died down. Congratulations to all of you!!!
Hugs and kisses to all of you. The pictures in the e-mail were called "Greta2" and "Greta3", is that a hint, lol? She's gorgeous. How could she not be? I can't wait to hold her. Get some rest Jen, while you're in hospital/vacation.
Much love coming your way,
Amy
Post a Comment