Thursday, September 4

11 days and counting...

Baybe Skaggs is due to arrive in only 11 days on September 16, 2008 - unless she has a different plan in mind. :D

The pregnancy has gone very quickly and smoothly from the get-go and we could not have been luckier with amount of non-drama and close to zero complications surrounding this especially considering my advance maternal age of nearly 38. Ha!

In the days leading up to her birth, I'll document some of the more exciting milestones and happenings in this 10 month journey as well as poll you for ideas and answers to some of our arising baby issues. So please stay tuned and check this page often for journal entries and updated pics.

1 comment:

AmyVictoria said...

OMG!!! This is way cool!!!! I was wondering what happened to you. You look AWESOME. I'm sooooo excited and happy for you!!!! I can't wait!!!

Hugs to you, Derek and Baybe!!!