Just wanted to throw a quick accolade out there to Daddy Derek. He has worked hard to begin a strong bond with Greta and jumps in to help or take over at the drop of a hat. On Sunday nite, he stayed up with her and slept on the floor of her nursery all nite so I could catch a couple zzz's. Awhhhh!Last nite he was going to do it again since he leaves out of town today for work for five days. Unfortunately, Babye G had a melt down last nite that had both of us most of the nite but we keep thinking that every colic day gone is one less that we will face in the future. Plus from her episodes and hearing others stories, it sounds like she has a milder form of the five letter word - or at least that's what we are telling ourselves:D
Greta also got to see her soon to be best friend, Christian, for brunch on Sunday. Christian is only five days older than Greta but from the pic you can see that he is all BOY. We love him!!

3 comments:
Great teamwork, you two! We still do our share of "tag team parenting". Sounds like you guys are doing a great job. I've been meaning to call you, but work's got me buried right now. I promise to call when I get some free time soon!
Hey Jenn!
Let me know when you're up for a visitor. Would love to see you and little Greta. I sent an email to your gmail account... but clearly you've been busy! Talk soon...
Tracey
daisyshotgun@gmail.com
Go Derek! What a good daddy. I bet his mom will be a big help, too. After all Greta looks like she's going to take after Derek so Mrs. Skaggs has some experience in that arena! Hope you to you tomorrow.
Post a Comment