Saturday, September 20
The Time 6:47AM
So we have been at the hospital since 6 a.m. and we are now sitting in a room waiting for someone to get the fuilds going before they try the turn at 8 a.m. We found the nurses in labor and delivery to be "not so nice" and are hoping for a better group of nurses in the actual woman and infant care section will we will be staying for the couple days following... Neither of us are particularly nervous, more groggy than anything. Derek could use a diet coke and if somehow I could finagle a double tall, half caff skinny cinnamon dolce latte from SB - I would be oh so much better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
thinking of you both and wishing I could deliver your beverages to order. And if those nurses are mean - just tell them that Aunt Iron-T is going to come give them a much needed attitude adjustment!!
Post a Comment