Tuesday, September 16

Time Iri'e, Mon.... or Pack Your Bag!!!



If you are into Reggae music, you may know that Irie (pronounced ’eye-ree’) is a Jamaican patois word that means 'feeling great'. With that in mind and in honor of the Jamaican destination wedding of our friends Ken and Theresa that we attended back in June, I have decided to pack my hospital bag in the keepsake Jamaica souvenir tote we received.


The way I approach it is, if I treat my impending hospital visit as a vacation then certainly it will become one, no? Btw, does anyone have some sun screen I can borrow?

Speaking of packed bags, to answer the question that many folks have been asking me about in the past few weeks... NO, my bag is still not packed completely. I am working on it and if it happens tonite, I will at least have slippers, a hair dryer, lip balm and a beach towel in tow...

Onto other types of "bags", I was excited to finally purchase one of those groovy baby slings at Babies R Us this past weekend because not only are they super cool, but they are also a great way to get things done around the house and still be close to "little one". When I got it home, little Miss Gizmo was more than curious about the sling. So I let her investigate...
But it turned out that she definitely did not want to be my Kitty CarryAll stand in while baby is still simmering in the crock pot for a few more days...

















1 comment:

Kelly Faist said...

good thing you packed that hair dryer! LOL