What does this have to do with anything, you ask? Well, Ms. Greta will be getting a passport shortly for her first International excursion.
I'd like to shout out to all of the new parents out there who are scared that your life ends or changes for the worst after you have a child and, yes, it will... if you let it. Keep your attitude positive, your mind open to a sense of adventure, do your research, and you'll flourish as a happy family unit!!
I am not disclosing the location just yet, but will hint that we are taking her to a place this summer that both Derek and I have been to in the past. That narrows it down for you to just a couple large handfuls of International destinations - hmmmmm....
Please chime in and let me know your best guess.
The "reveal" will be later this month....

3 comments:
That's great that you're able to do so much with Greta. Eli was like the polar opposite of her! You guys have been very blessed with a happy, easy-going baby. They're not all like that....trust me.
Wow, I never knew babies needed passports. Any idea how long it takes to get one? We're trying to get a trip planned as well. Good luck with your planning, how fun!
It takes at least 8 weeks to get a passport without expedited services. So the sooner the better.
Yes, Greta is very happy as long as she is not hungry or bored. We really did luck out and I remind myself of that everyday!
Post a Comment