Saturday, February 7

Mommy and Me Day

Greta and I are spending the day together while Daddy has to work. First we are going shopping at Nordstrom (thanks to my boss for a generous christmas present).
Then we have Itsy Bitsy Yoga at 2:30 and after that we are going window shopping for the Volvo XC90. There are some amazing deals out there and despite the economy this is a great time to buy - especially knowing that soon I'll have to own a vehicle that will accomodate our yet-to-be purchased jogging stroller.
Here is a pic of Greta in today's outfit - note the SHOES. Ha!

4 comments:

AmyVictoria said...

She's too adoreable and sports the shoes quite stylishly. She's a natural. Kudos to Daddy for picking out these shoes!!

AmyVictoria said...

Jenn, one thing about the Volvo XC90, I love this vehicle, I love Volvo; however, when we researched Volvo, apparently it's a mechanical nightmare when trying to fix an issue. If you have a trusted mechanic, run it by him just so you're sure. After doing some research, we opted out of the Volvo.

Mommy & Me said...

Thanks for the Volvo tip. What did you end up getting? We are still undecided...

AmyVictoria said...

We got the Jeep Grand Cherokee Loredo, again!!!! However, we were told the Honda Pilot was the best. My huband wasn't sold on it, so we ended up with another Jeep, but have had lots of good years with them. The Volvo is such a handsome vehicle. Good Luck!