Sunday, February 15

Back in the olden days...


Neither Derek or myself are material people. We spend most of our extra income on taking trips or doing activities that create great memories. I believe that you are the richest person in the world if you can look back on your life with tender nostalgia on all of the things you did and smile with contentedness...
That's why photos are so important to me. They help you remember those precious moments in your life and share those moments with others...
In the next few weeks, Derek and I are going to carve out some time to photograph Greta in "old fashioned" style because those photos seem to posses such precious depth. I am not sure why most photographers today do not offer this type of photo shoot option.
If anyone out there has any throwback pieces of clothing we could borrow for the shoot or novel ideas that will lend authenticity to the photos, let me know. Also, if you have any cool old-time photos, send them to me and I'll post them.

3 comments:

Khordaddy said...

That's a great idea! Are you guys going to try to take them yourself (and edit a la photshop), or will you actually find a photographer that does these?

http://dadsonlineguide.blogspot.com

Mommy & Me said...

Actually Derek works for Nikon so he has access to cameras and software, plus he did graduate with a photography degree so the artistic perspective is there too - now it's just finding the t-i-m-e.

AmyVictoria said...

I can't wait to see the results.