This past weekend, we invited two couples over for brunch who are new parents as well. They both have babies around Greta's age.One is my friend, Kate, whom I met during prenatal classes I was taking at Pure Prana. She is a idol in my eyes after having a 100% natural childbirth to a 9 lb. 1 oz. baby at home!
The other couple is our neighbors who live a few steps down the street from us.
Inbetween bites of quiche and salad, we talked about all the things people don't tell you while you are expecting and what life is like now. That conversation alone deserve it's own post. We all had a lot of fun. After they left, I realized that both of them have sweet little (well, ok, BIG) boys. Greta's other friend, Christian, is also a boy... That brings the total to THREE boys and one very cute little girl.
Daddy should be very worried.

1 comment:
Greta is just geting cutier by the day--love the picture!
And thanks for the Valentine--so sweet.
Watch out for those boys, I am already looking for a girl to take Jerry off my hands before the twins come.
Post a Comment