Tuesday, July 28

Poll: Chop it off or leave it long?

It's time for a reader poll...

As you can see from the photos, Greta's hair has a mind of it's own and lately that mind has put the hair right in her line of sight. Logically, we know.. it's time for a cut.

But her hair is so precious and part of her peppy personality - how could we possibly touch it?





Should we hold off just a little longer to get it trimmed or bite the bullet and have another "first" to post on her blog in the next week or so?

Answer the poll and let us know what you think because the majority decides this one!



http://www.jennerek.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Sara and Jim said...

If I had a little girl, I would let it grow and just put a little barette in it to keep it out of her eyes. Just my opinion though. =)

Susan Fussell said...

I voted yes. If you trim it a little, it will accent those cute little Gerber baby curls. Just be sure not to cut the curls out ... just a little "shaping".

Cassie said...

Your call on this. She's gorgeous no matter what.

Taneen said...

Oooh.. I like the clip/barrette option as a good alternative for a bit longer. She doesn't seem to mind them and you all might fair better to avoid the haircut scenario a wee bit longer. Just a thought... :)