It was not an easy decision since I really liked my hair length (see pic below) except for all of the work it took me to tame it into submission everyday.
The thought had been culminating for months and came to a crescendo when I finally got back into running seriously and really needed a wash-n-go cut. Plus, the time I spent blow drying and styling could have been time well spent cleaning up baby messes or changing the litter box. Really, I was missing out on so many "fun" projects by being stuck in the bathroom. How could I not do it :>
I had a few reservations that I'd end up with one of those "now-that-I-am-a-mom" short, quasi-masculine cuts that automatically stereotyped me into the the category of cutting the crust off my child's sandwiches while simultaneously ironing everything in the house including white t-shirts and underwear.

It's quite a change especially since I had no idea how I wanted my hair to look but I am happy with the job Samer did for me at Color Works and would definitely recommend him to anyone else in need of some hair advice or a new look.

1 comment:
I like it, and hey, you are SO right about the time it saves you. It doesn't look masculine at all (I mean, consider MY haircut!!!). It's cute, and suits you well. And I think you'll really appreciate the time it will save you.
Post a Comment