Monday, October 6

Week Two...

Hard to believe that Greta is already two weeks old! It feels like she's been around much longer than that (must be the loooong nites awake with her:) Grammah Judy had a jam-packed visit - we kept her very busy with plenty of activities over the weekend including going to see Derek play some street hockey and she also gave Derek and myself the ultimate gift of a good nite's rest by taking the Greta Graveyard Shift. Thank you Grammah - we miss you already!!

Great Grammah Blanche also sent some gifts along with Judy for Greta - including a hand crocheted pearl white blankie and a gift that is a family tradition, the Boughtchyou, which Derek is holding in the picture.

On the agenda for today, I plan to take Greta on a walk to the library so I can get registered to vote in Arlington.

I am also in search of some yummy (yet easy) dinner recipes. I plan to roast a chicken tonight and bake a pasta dish later this week. If you have a favorite family recipe I'd love to have it, please leave it (or a link to it) on my blog and I'll try it out and let you know how the fam likes it...

No comments: