Thursday, October 16

New Greta Photos!

Visit this link for some very cute photos of Greta getting her a.m. feeding - I was feeling silly this morning so I outfitted her wavy locks into her first fauxhawk... You'll also see her hard at "work" in Daddy's office where she helped take Nikon camera orders until Mommy finished showering..

So tomorrow is Greta's first plane ride - at less than a month old! Baybe G and I leave at 6:30 a.m. for FL to visit her grandparents - luckily its a direct flight. This will be quite an experience traveling alone with an infant, but I am keeping it all positive and hope I have a terrific travel story to share upon my return.

Daddy will be busy with Nikon School in MN.
To everyone who has called or written in the past few weeks, we really appreciate your thoughts and if we have not yet gotten back to you - we will. It may take us a little longer since everyday is a new adventure here in Greta World...

3 comments:

Susan Fussell said...

Have fun in Florida! I know Greta will love her grandparents as much as they will love her. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new pics. She's just gorgeous! Enjoy your trip!

Anonymous said...

Hope you and Baby G arrived safe and with a bit of sanity still at hand. Enjoy the pampering and the grandparents! Look forward to lunch (for real) when you return!!