Every new parent is a little nervous going to the pediatrician in the beginning because the doctors evaluate your baby by percentile and let you know what is going well and what needs improvement. Since Greta had a rocky start with jaundice and then a slow growth rate, I was a bit apprehensive about her one month check-up since no parent wants to hear what they are doing wrong with their little one...
I was very surprised to learn that Miss Greta is doing just fine - in fact, she put on over 2 lbs since her birth just over a month ago. Here's her stats:
BIRTH ONE MONTH
6 lbs 2 oz 8 lbs 4 oz
19 inches 21.5 inches
Greta also gave Dr. Ducic a big ol' dimple showin' smile and the Doc was impressed saying she does not see that type of facial expression in babies until month two. So we are both really proud parents with apparently a very happy baby!!
Friday, October 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I knew she was advanced!
Post a Comment