PLEASE don't use the nickname Gret-ski. She's far to beautiful and dignified for that. Greta is classy. Baby G works too, but not Gret-ski. I think of that stupid Hockey Player, Wayne.
Ah but remember there is a bit of a hockey buff in the jennerek-ski household too! And Wayne's not so bad or stupid really. Did great things in his day -- so will Baby G when her day comes too!! : )
I am rambunctious, energetic little girl who loves her independence but also requires a generous helping of cuddling on a daily basis. One of my favorite past times is saying hello to Kitty Gizmo - she does not like it so much....yet.
2 comments:
PLEASE don't use the nickname Gret-ski. She's far to beautiful and dignified for that. Greta is classy. Baby G works too, but not Gret-ski. I think of that stupid Hockey Player, Wayne.
Ah but remember there is a bit of a hockey buff in the jennerek-ski household too! And Wayne's not so bad or stupid really. Did great things in his day -- so will Baby G when her day comes too!! : )
Post a Comment