Friday, December 5

I've been slimed!

Baby G went through three clean outfits before 11am yesterday. On the last round, I was running a little late to go meet our friend Grace for lunch when suddenly she had the "spit up of all spit ups" while I was carrying her downstairs.

Not only did BG (baby Grets) slime herself and me, but she also got our little kitty who was following me down the stairs. Poor girl!

Now the only question is when will Mommy have time to give both baby and kitty a bath?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Giz.... Max here. Just wanted to send a meow out in sympathy to that bit of joy Little G shared with you this morning. You are one cool cat to stay stylish even amidst such 'slime'. You know she is just working out that little baby tummy thing and she'll be grown up fast and pulling that tail of yours soon enough.

Till then, stay sassy and stay a few paws back...

Cheers,
Max

Mommy & Me said...

Max -

Can I come live with you for awhile?

Signed,
Four Paws and furry tail filled with baby drool

AmyVictoria said...

I love this cat, she is sooooo gorgeous!!!