It happened last night....Greta was fast asleep by 11p.m....
She didn't stir until nearly 6 a.m.
SLEEP!!!
SLEEP!!!
So I strayed from all of the advice of the latest docs and pediatricians, went with Mom's intuituion and put her on her tummy to sleep. She didn't stir once.
Of course, she was in our room in her co-sleeper right next to me so I could reach my hand over to check on her (multiple, multiple times) throughout the night.

2 comments:
What an adorable picture and what wonderful news. PS - Just voted in the Santa poll and had an additional thought for you. If taking her to the mall is too much, perhaps we can talk Santa Don into putting on the costume he got for Sanatarchy a few years ago for some snapshots. You'll get the picture without having to deal with the hassle of the mall.
Great idea - I must say Don is a Santa Saint but can he deliver what Greta wants for Christmas? :D
Post a Comment