Sunday, December 7

Illegal Foul?

If the baby makes a poo on your shift, should you change it before you hand the baby over for the next parent's shift?

What if the baby makes a poo and you do not realize it before the "handoff", is it "legal" for the baby receiver to do a "flea flicker" play back and request diaper be changed?

Please weigh in!

Also don't miss the new poll, it's got a short response period and your votes will determine the outcome...
Go Stillers!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll stay away from playing ref on that one ... and just help you both count down to the joyous days of potty training. You'll miss the simple battle of who changes her diaper when it's both of you having to change her and the full set of clothes she is wearing for the third time that day because the scramble to the potty proved untimely.

Unknown said...

Yes, and then the ref will have to answer the question: who gets to wipe the heinie :D Oh joy!!!

Kelly Faist said...

I pass Katie off to Gerald all the time with a dirty diaper. But I have to say wiping a dirty bottom can be just as bad. My new rule with the potty is daddy does the boys and I do the girls. So we will have to wait and see what the rule is once we determine the sex of number 3.