Wednesday, June 17

Ear infection #1

Little Greta has not been feeling well. On Sunday night, she was running a temp over 102 and very lethagic. I took her to the docs on Monday a.m. and found out among other things she had an ear infection. We have been treating it with anti/b's for the past two days along with ibuprofen drops and she is already feeling better!

Her nine month check up is next week, so she will have a complete re-check then.

This is a photo of G watching Baby Einstein on her own personal DVD player in Jamaica. I am not sure if her undivided attention to this is good or scary :\

2 comments:

Jeff and Rachel said...

Poor Greta! We totally understand the ear infection thing. I brought Jacob in yesterday for another one he's had probably 5-6 now . (He's getting tubes put in july, thank goodness!)

Anonymous said...

Let's hope Greta doesn't follow in Alex's footsteps with the ear thing. Glad to hear she's feeling better.

It's amazing, isn't it, how addicted they are to Baby Einstein? Alex watches one in the morning and one at night and would certainly watch more if I let him.

Sara =)