Thursday, November 19

How to fix a really crappy week...



Do something nice for your child!

It's been a tough week... at home... at work ..dealing with life in general.

Over the weekend Greta's fever spiked to 102.7 - we had plans for a birthday party and friend get togethers but we ended staying in sick all weekend. Later in the week, she developed a rash on her face and diarrhea - the doctor thinks it's due to antibiotics.

In any case, it's been a downer of week and waking up to gloom, cold and drizzle of this morning didn't help my funk.

But when I got into work, I had a few messages from mommy friends online about a question I had:

"Could I use a pillow in the crib yet?"

One of them turned my onto pillow pets!! How cute and ingenious.

I immediately had to order two (one for mommy's and daddy's place). They are so cute and cuddly and I know Greta will absolutely LOVE them and.... it broke my funk. So just a little thing like pillow pets changed the whole outlook of my morning and now I cannot wait until she gets them!!

Any guess on which pet I got her?

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Hi Jenn!

Catching up on the blog... omg Grets is walking!! I love your very honest posts about what it's really like being a mom. I really respect you, and commend you! See you Sunday...