"Some are" here and "some are" there.Greta officially has FOUR teeth.
Two on the top and two on the bottom. The top two chicklets came in just recently and really aren't all that cute just yet. They are coming in in opposite directions and look much bulkier than two cute bottom ones.
The fang teeth have not broke through yet, but in honor of the Twilight book series reading fest at our house, I had to post a picture of my favorite fanged fellow, Edward.

4 comments:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. LUV Edward!!!!!!!!
No doubt - I know he's a little young but really if you factor in the vampire years - we are spring chickens to him. Plus this is a much more appealing pic than Greta's teeth. :>
Hey...he's 23 - a full-fledged adult. Works for me.
I mean, Rob Pattinson's 23! Edward's not really 17, in my opinion, but rather 108, like you said.
Post a Comment