Jenn asked me to add a post to her blog for Mother's Day - I'm only a week late so here goes.
Greta and I spent Sunday together as Mommy is in Chicago for the big candy show this week until Thursday - Jenn must be worried because she called three times and texted twice to make sure all was well - I'm happy to report there were no trips to the emergency room. We started off our day at Fontaine in Old Town for crepes followed by some time at the park across the street. Greta was exposed to her first swing set last week and is now a huge fan. I just have to remember to wait for more than a few minutes after she's eaten her breakfast. We are planning a quick stop at the park on the way home today as well. Video and pictures to follow.
We then took a quick trip to my place in DC to pick up some paperwork and a few items out of the storage locker. From there, we went to Babie's R Us for some new clothes, food, and light-weight stroller research. I still want the McClaren stroller, but the absence of a "handle-bar" or tray is somewhat of a deal-breaker. Any suggestions here would be greatly appreciated - I did purchase one, but at 13lbs it isn't the lightest in the bunch. We also picked up a few sets of PJ's and some beachwear for Jamaica - all of a sudden Greta doesn't fit in any of her clothes.
Not much else planned for the rest of this week other than getting caught up with work so we can enjoy our upcoming vacation!
Perhaps I'll even post again this week...
Monday, May 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment