Today we had the biggest snow fall of the season and it's MARCH. About 6 inches where we live in Arlington. It was a blessing in disguise since it gave me an opportunity to take Greta back in to see the doctor. Her fever is gone and she is acting all but normal except for a drippy nose and refusing to eat more than an ounce or two. She's quite playful and happy today.
Prognosis: fever blisters on her throat, brought on by her virus last week. Doc says it will pass in a day or so and in the meantime, lay off the benadryl (yay) and try pedialyte if she won't take the bottle.



1 comment:
Jenn, she is the MOST adoreable "sick" baby I have EVER seen!!! I hope she's better soon. BTW, I'm afraid the dates of March 20 and 21 have fallen through here. I will not be able to come down then. Hopefully, you and I can get some dates together after Easter and make it happen. I'm dying to hold that beautiful little girl.
Post a Comment