So yesterday on our flight back from Florida, Derek and I had one of the worst days of eating ever. Seriously.The morning started off at the airport Dunkin Donuts with two lucisously glazed soft doughnuts followed by a Diet Coke (Derek) and an Espresso Truffle from SB (me).
We both vowed that since we had a late lunch we would skip dinner, but at about 8pm we got a craving for a little Domino's Brooklyn style pizza and a mere 30 minutes later were relishing a "new york minute". Btw, I urge anyone out there who has not ordered online from Domino's to try it - it's very cool because online you can follow the prep, baking and delivery of your pizza - the site even tells you "who" is baking your pizza and how long its in the oven. Awesome in a bad way...I finished off the day with a little Twix treat from my confectionery friends at Mars.
Meanwhile, we did switch Greta to a new sensitive tummy formula in FL tho her spit ups are still reigning strong but I kinda feel like Derek and myself should have been the ones spitting up.
Did this post make anyone hungry???
Did this post make anyone hungry???
(As a side, we did vow to hit the gym the next morning with Greta in tow and kept that promise.)

1 comment:
Now there's a good dose of product placement -- hope those food establishments are paying you well for all the tasty promotions! : )
Post a Comment