This is the pricey mobile that matched Greta's room theme so we decided to spring the couple extra bucks and buy it for her. From the picture can you tell what's wrong with it?If you guessed that it the bunnies appear to be dangled precariously in a not-so-nice position from the mobile then you are right on track. After Derek assembled it, we were both bothered by the odd way the bunnies hung and could not fix it so we were set on returning it.... until.... little Greta was in her crib and saw the deranged mobile and began cooing. She absolutely LOVED it. In fact, now we put her in the crib and wind it up to settle her down some days.


4 comments:
Heh. That's pretty funny.
I think your daughter is going to have a very 'interesting' outlook on life! Kudos to you both for inspiring that in her already!
I guess she gets to see their faces instead of their butts, so maybe therein lies the design!
Ha! Funny Cassie - perhaps I should have called this post: "It's raining bunnies..."
Post a Comment