Thursday, February 4

Tooth count

Well the simple answer is... there is not one.

Again - no parent of the year award for this post.

I just cannot get close enough. I was not blessed with one of those docile toddlers that has the personality of a sweet panda bear.

Her personality is more in line with that of a wounded mountain lion cub... especially when you try to do anything that she interprets as inappropriate parental action. This includes taking her temperature with a three second ear thermometer or trying to clean the potatoes out of her ears. Beware because her alter-ego will pounce at you without a second's notice....

How do I sign up for one of those panda bears babies anyway? Do they exist?

In short, until someone shares some effective teeth counting (baby distracting) tips with me, my official answer is the one the pediatrician gave me last week after she stole brief glance inside G's mouth: she's got about the normal amount of teeth. Including one big ol' lonely molar on her bottom right side.

That number works for me because the mountain lion cubbie remains undisturbed.

1 comment:

Kelly Faist said...

I love this post. Jenn I have 4 children and I haven't seen a Panda baby or toddler yet. You are just getting started with the attitude!