Wednesday, February 3

It's been a while..

But that does not mean nothing has been going on...


In Greta-land, it's been busy. She is really starting to talk (babble) now. I do not understand much but she is very interactive with her tones and gestures. In Ana's home, she is using multiple Spanish words but will not share them with her Gringo Americano parents. This is a fairly common phenomenon.



A good friend of mine at work, Susan, was kind (and patient and a lil crazy) enough to host a baby brunch at her house last week. Susan, who has no children yet, happens to have plenty of friends with toddlers Greta's age. Here's a pic of Susan, her husband, Don, and the little ones at brunch. It was controlled chaos but worth every minute.



Mom is recovering well from her surgery - my brothers even flew down to visit her last week. My schedule was not as flexible. I have been completely buried with work in Candyland since my boss left over Christmas. It's all been new exciting projects and work I love... but enough of it to keep two and half competent people occupied full time.

As the old adage goes.. too much of "any" good thing is just not healthy.

Luckily, NCA saw the light on my workload and now I have two really cool interns to help lighten the load. It's going very well...

No comments: