Monday, February 15

Greta-sick

I leave tomorrow for a four night trip to Miami for work. I am already sad about not seeing Greta for such a long time. I have not been away from her for that long in almost a year.

In addition, the last few months have been trying - learning to "be" a single mom but also so rewarding. Greta and I have become a two-person team. At 16 months, she is already my side-kick and partner-in-crime. Her smiles, giggles and hugs keeps my spirits up, up, up!


The only good thing about being away from her is that I won't have to worry. Since Derek is traveling for work too, Grandma Judy was selfless enough to take time off work and come to Va to take care of Greta. What a saint. We love Grandma Judy!!

I have a few posts scheduled while I'm out about what's been going on in Greta-land.

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.