Growing up, I remember that there was one wall in our house where my parents would use a lead pencil to mark off our height at certain birthdays throughout our childhood.To me it was very cool to see a parent write on the wall and not get in trouble. Due to the "cool" factor, I knew from an early age that this is one tradition I would carry on.
Thanks to our tribe mate, Elaine, Greta received a very pretty growth chart much fancier than anything in our house so although I won't have any reason to write on the walls - I will still enjoy checking off the years.
Btw, her height is just over 28 inches but from the photo below you can see that her "do" adds over TWO inches. At least she is not wearing heels yet. :>
Next week, I'll post some photos of Greta's new "crib" and all the fun things to do in our 'hood.

1 comment:
Greta's 'growing out' hair looks far better than mine! :) She is toooo cute and looks too much like a 'big girl' in those overalls.
Post a Comment