Weight: 21 lbs. 8 ounces
Height: 28 1/4 inches

She's pretty much in the 50th percentile. She also had three shots including the first of two flu shots and she was a complete trooper. Shes' almost fully transitioned onto whole milk and we try to feed her "people" food at most of her meals.
What I am MOST excited about is that we will no longer have to shop at Babies R US for anything - I am not sure how many thousands of dollars we have invested in that place in one short year. But now we are done - yay!!

Height: 28 1/4 inches

She's pretty much in the 50th percentile. She also had three shots including the first of two flu shots and she was a complete trooper. Shes' almost fully transitioned onto whole milk and we try to feed her "people" food at most of her meals.
What I am MOST excited about is that we will no longer have to shop at Babies R US for anything - I am not sure how many thousands of dollars we have invested in that place in one short year. But now we are done - yay!!


1 comment:
look at those locks! love it -- so how did you get her to sit still for that fun? Can't believe its been a year. Her blue eyes are beaming bright as always!! You guys are doing a great job - so much fun yet to come.
Post a Comment