Tuesday, April 28

Vote YES to eyelet bloomers!!

What are they?

Good question.
The photo to the left is of Julia, my friend Karen's adorable niece who lives in the "deep South".
Here's what Karen has to say about bloomers:

"They are monogrammed eyelet bloomers---a very Southern-thing. We all had them when I was going up….under our smocked dresses."


I think they are completely adorable but Derek is not in the same camp so..... we are taking a vote. Majority wins.

I've added a poll about whether or not Greta should exhibit a little southern charm and get a pair of eyelet bloomers. Please support the South and vote YES!!


Thank you!

2 comments:

Kelly Faist said...

I say Yes to the bloomers as long as Greta wears a little dress on top. Bloomers are adorable and help protect leaking dipaers--very good thing indeed.

But I don't support the bloomers without a top.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely, they are adorable and besides, who wants to see those Pampers peeking out from under a dress anyway? In addition to bloomers, you might think about adding some sweet tea to your repetoire --- another very Southern thing and oooh so good!