Wednesday, April 21

Water, water everywhere!


Little fish. big fish. swimming in the water. Come back here, man. gimme my daughter.


This PJ Harvey song comes to mind when I think about this week.
It's all about WATER for two reasons!


First, lil Greta led me into the "bano" with pee pee talk again last nite. There have been nothing but false alarms on my side as far as getting her on the potty (though she is happy to at Ana's). Anticipating nothing, again last night, I sat her first on the big pot and then her little one and waited and waited some more. Finally, she made a pee pee for Mommy. I was so excited you would have thought the Publisher's Clearing House team was at my front door. (Any reader without children, I am sorry you had to read this. )

Secondly, tomorrow Greta takes her first "Water Tots" swim class through Arlington County parks and rec. It was a real chore to get her signed up for these classes that fill up like wildfire online so I hope it's worthwhile.

No comments: