Monday, April 5

200 dollars




Over the weekend, an over eager toddler who will go unnamed mysteriously found my house keys which were secured in a diaper bag. The toddler proceeded to play with and later hijack them.

I did not discover this antic until it was too late and we were coming home from dinner. No keys. No back-up plan. Call the locksmith.

$200 later - I was back in the apartment but two days later the keys have yet to be found.... too bad Greta cannot talk a little more.

Does anyone else out there have a good contingency for strategically hidden keys? After that experience, I definitely need a plan B that is not so costly.

Otherwise, the weekend was enjoyable with the 70 degree weather and lots of fun with friends. Take a look at how grown-up Christian and Greta look together on a park bench "just their size" - that's priceless.

No comments: