Monday, January 19

8 Degrees

That was the temperature when we woke up on Saturday morning. The sad thing is we have no snow to show for it. But we did get to bundle Greta up like a little storm trooper when we went out.


We vetured out to our favorite pizza joint in the city on Saturday nite. I have not been to Matchbox in over a year, but when I lived in the city I'd make it there for the mini sliders and fire and smoke pizza at least once a week. They opened a new location in a part of the city we love to frequent so we decided to check it out with Greta in tow. We were both surprised to find that the majority of the folks at the hip, urban hangout brought their little ones as well. Super - another family friendly location in the city!


At four months, she has been a very talkative, sweet, cooing baby. We have both been enjoying her company immensely. On the sitter front, Ana has no complaints and says she hardly cries.


This afternoon is her four month check up, Derek and I have a bet on her weight. If she's 14 lbs. 2oz. +, I win. If she is below that weight, Derek wins. The "loser" has baby duty night and morning shifts later today.

I'll post all of the stats and outcome later today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knowing she had the big weigh in coming up, my bet is that Greta limited her Matchbox pizza carb intake...but I am glad the two of you enjoyed it for her! Now you've made me hungry for Matchbox. No chance I'm heading into the city now though. Will have to wait until the world heads home after tomorrow's amazing celebration and allows us VA locals to enter DC once again!

Mommy & Me said...

Yes, it was good to get back to m/box. Let me know when you want to grab some - I'll leave the lil one home with Daddy :)

Anonymous said...

You name the night and I'm there. A girl's night out (okay well not this time Greta) is definitely in order :)