Saturday, January 3

27 Bibs

At least.


That's how many bibs I counted. I wash them all every other day.


The child is a spitter-upper.


She has been on Prevacid for two months but when we traveled to STL last week - the prescription was warm by the time we got to our destination and we could not use it since it needs to be refrigerated. So it's been over a week without it and we haven't noticed much difference so are keeping her off of it. Anyone else out there have or know of any other "happy spitters"?



In other news. our friends, Don and Susan, are coming over for dinner tonight so Derek is going to grill up some deelish New York strip streaks and I'll make some horseradish mashers and haricot verts. Chocolate lava cake for dessert. Yum!


This is a pic of Derek grilling us steaks in the freeze last week before we left for STL. Who knew a "headlight" would come in so handy?


Click here for some photos from Christmas in STL.






1 comment:

Susan Fussell said...

Can't wait to see you tonight. Dinner sounds like the yum!