How excited was I to bring out the multi-colored Playdoh kit Greta's great Aunt Cheryl got for her a few months back.I was saving this childhood classic for a rainy day and this was it!
But how was I to know that Greta was going to have a full-on toddler-style panic attack when I took out the blue Doh and put it into the clunky garlic press-like tool. When the Doh started coming out the other end she went into a full out save-me the sky-is-falling wail and scurried into my arms like the playdoh would blind her if see looked at it.
It was a good 30 minutes before she calmed down...
Is Greta an anomaly or has anyone else's kids gone thru this?
I guess I can forget about a pottery class for her.

1 comment:
Oh my Gosh. That's so funny. Poor Greta ... but it's pretty cute.
Post a Comment