Friday, March 12

Baby Yoga (aka parent torture)

Only two more sessions of baby yoga left this season and I can't wait til we are done.
Greta makes the other toddlers look like calm, rational grown-ups. I was surprised at first to see how laid-back and obedient the other toddlers were.
Greta is definitely the black sheep of the class. She is wild - she will not sit still and does as she pleases. Parents see her coming and push their kids out of the way..
Were we missing out on Huxley's soma treat before class?

I almost feel like I am in an episode of Seinfeld's Bizzaro world where everything is opposites! I hope I am not rationalizing this too much but I do *think* most kids her age act like her versus the little angels in the yoga class.





2 comments:

Shelly said...

Hilarious. This is so what Madeline would be like. What's with all the quiet, patient toddlers?

Kelly Faist said...

I love it. Greta is right on track. Kudos to you for taking her to baby yoga. I took Jerry and Katie by myself to the Hair Cuttery yesterday--thank goodness for lolipops:)