Tuesday, March 23

18 Month Stats

Scrappy-Doo!

Greta has not grown much in the past 6 months.

She is in the 25th percentile in both categories. This means that 75% of toddlers her age are bigger than her - but she makes up for it with her bold personality!

The one exception is her head - she's in the 75th percentile there. Thanks to those Skagg's traits.

I am sure if they recorded a tummy measurement - she'd be in the top 90th. In fact, I think her and I both share the same waist size :)



Weight:
12 months - 21 lbs. and 8 oz.
18 months - 22 lbs and 14 oz.
(she gained only one pound and 6 oz in the last six months)

Height:
12 months - 28 1/4"
18 months - 30 1/2"
(She gained two and a quarter inches in the last six months)



No comments: