- Think about how toddlers behave and then compare this to the actions of any of your drunk friends:
- Erratic, illogical and out-of-control
- Scream at people (and no one in particular) at the top of their lungs
- Talk randomly about things that make absolutely no sense
- Make inappropriate comments in public (for instance, telling the check-out lady they have pooh-pooh)
- Emotionally wide-open
- Sometime stumble and trip over things
- Cry without reason or purpose
- Don't ever want the party to end - or go to bed!
If this is as bad as it gets - I'll take it since these are the moments I may miss most years from now.
(Note to any over-protective parents reading this: the beer bottle she is sucking is empty and dear daddy is the one who shot the photos.)

3 comments:
This is a seriously funny post, Jenn!
Love this! I can totally relate. Ours has been pushing her limits quite a bit lately:)
One of my friends said that Ben Stiller once made the same analogy. Isn't he bipolar?
Like minds (or kids) :)
Post a Comment