
..but we are still alive and well
The biggest update is that somewhere between 20 and 21 months, Greta has had a talking explosion. She would put Jabber Jaws and Chatty Cathy to shame.
On the other hand, I understand about one half of one percent of what she is saying since it tends to be either jibberish or a toddler-enhanced form of Spanish.
In the last month, Greta has evolved into a pleasant little girl who is Mama's Little Helper. She can even dress herself in pants, socks and shoes (does it matter if they are on the wrong feet).
She finished up her first round of Water Tots classes and is preparing to start round two of Tumbling.
At work, I had a very successful Expo and afterwards, I enjoyed a quick getaway to Cancun to celebrate a friend's wedding.
In the picture above you can see that we have already begun to enjoy the (long, hot) days of Summer at the nearby spraypark!

No comments:
Post a Comment