...trapped inside all day with an ansy toddler.
Stir-craziness represents what the first snow of the season symbolizes for me. The bone-chilling cold gusty days coupled with the small amount of day light we have the next couple months means that I must find more indoor play projects for Greta!
Recently, I got out the pots, pans and bowls from the kitchen for an "all-play" that fit the bill as the perfect distraction.... for 20 minutes or so.
But then what about the twelve hours in the day?? Send me your best most creative ideas besides hiring a babysitter :>
On the proactive side of things..
I did invest in a wind and water resistent snowsuit for Greta complete with overalls and all so there is no excuse for us not to brave the outdoors on a cold winter's day..
In the meantime, send me your ideas for best indoor distractions!!
Wednesday, December 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment